So, let's recap the month, shall we?
My March OMG was...
To finish the Otto's memory quilt. The backstory on this quilt is that the grandma of one my son's classmates recently passed away. She was an avid quilter. As her family went through her things, they generously asked me if I could put her sewing supplies to good use. Of course, I said yes! I was able to share fabric and notions with friends and my quilting group. As I pored through her stash, I hoped I would be inspired to make a quilt for the family. I was delighted to find part of a log cabin quilt created.
And I finished the quilt by...making two quilts! One for my son's friend and one for his sister. Here's a picture of the front of one and the back of the other. Read more about Nana's Last Gift here.
- Auburn quilt: I just finished it yesterday. I should have a post up in the next couple days.
- Stella's quilt: still procrastinating...
- Charity quilt: still cutting...
- Charity quilt: fabric bought...
- Wedding quilts: design quilts for J&T and E&J, and maybe M&J....still noodling
- quilt for Dare to Be Square...nope.
- Bee Hive 2017: done!
- Milky Way Quilt along: done!
- Hexies: up to 35
- Start free motion practice blocks - nope
- Weighted blanket for Niels - still waiting for his fabric
- Make second magnetic fidget - nope
- Sketch out rocket blanket- nope
- car poncho- nope
- make a sewing apron- nope
If you'd like to see what I'm currently working on, follow me at de Jong Dream House.
March OMG finish link up @ Elm Street Quilts